The Sales Support Representative 3 is a certified Pharmacy Technician that provides timely and effective administrative sales support to assist with the acquisition or retention of Specialty Pharmacy customers. The Sales Support Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment.
- Providing staff with education and information on options for patient use of Specialty Pharmacy medications.
- Resolving inquiries received by physician offices such as: researching patient copay assistance, expediting prescription processing, resolving delayed orders, prior authorizations etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the medical staff of physician offices over the phone, to increase market share.
- Ability to work Mon-Fri 8-4:30pm EST
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook & Excel
- Associates must reside in one of the following states: AZ, OH, TX or FL
- State Pharmacy Technician certification in the state of AZ, OH, TX or FL.
- Ability to multitask and use multiple computer systems at one time (ScriptMed, RxNova, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Sales related experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1+yrs of experience working in a pharmacy related, customer interface or related field
- Call center or telephonic support experience.
- National Pharmacy Technician certification (PTCB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springdale, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A