The Growth Partnerships team is responsible for maximising revenue and passenger growth with key ‘high potential’ airline partners, as well as contributing commercial leadership on strategic initiatives such as Heathrow’s Occupancy and Ramp-Up plans. In this role your primarily focus is building commercial relationships with senior airline stakeholders to meet and exceed challenging growth targets, create and protect cross commercial value. Key measures of success include attainment of growth targets beyond baseline, demonstrated ownership and ability to deepen B2B relationships. You will need strong relationship management and a growth mindset to deliver on these long term partnerships.
- Collaborating with Aviation Business Development, Strategy and Revenue teams, gather commercial intelligence to create and own growth-centric strategic account plans.
- Build and mature influential, trusted B2B relationships with senior commercial stakeholders from Heathrow’s airline community.
- Develop and deliver materials for senior engagement forum.
- Plan, execute and monitor tactical interventions with key airline partners to support agile growth.
- Proven ability and political awareness to navigate internal and external relationships.
- Strong Commercial acumen and industry knowledge, with experience of managing complex business partner relationships.
- Compelling commercial storyteller, with the ability communicate impactfully at all levels of an organisation, both visually and orally.
- Understanding of airline business models.
- Proven success in a target-driven relationship management framework.
- Strategic instinct and initiative to proactively drive revenue.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills with senior-to-executive level stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A