This role is one of two that will manage our extensive non-terminal assets. It will expose you to a diverse range of tenants across a varied mixed use portfolio in a complex operational and commercial environment.
It is the perfect role for a recently qualified chartered surveyor looking to establish a career at a household name that is growing rapidly after the Covid-19 pandemic. The successful applicant will have a clear pathway to grow your career within the property team or move to other roles throughout the airport.
- Manage the relationship with HAL’s landlords in their leasehold property on and off airport.
- Building relationships with customers in non-terminal assets, respond to their needs and enforce contracts where necessary.
- Financial reporting on non-terminal estate performance including liaison with external valuers.
- Contribute to the long-term redevelopment strategy for the non-terminal estate.
- Undertake and oversee the whole process of lettings, lease renewals, rent reviews and other asset management activities in order to maximise revenue across the non-terminal estate.
- Excellent client management
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English
Good financial numeracy
- Demonstratable expertise of all commercial landlord-tenant legislation
- Strong interest in aviation
Qualification & Experience:
- MRICS qualification with experience in a commercial Landlord-tenant Environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A