It’s not always an easy job, but it’s certainly rewarding. As a Security Officer, you’ll help achieve our vision of delivering the best airport service in the world by being friendly, positive, and alert. In return, you’ll be part of a team who’ll support you to be your best, with training and mentoring to grow your skills and develop a career at Heathrow.
Join our Security Team and play an important part in welcoming passengers back to our airport.
- Monitoring access to secure areas
- Providing an exceptional standard of customer service to everyone at Heathrow
- Conducting safety checks on passengers and colleagues
- Patrolling the airport
- Welcoming passengers and putting them at ease as they complete their security checks
- be at least 18 years of age
- hold the right to work in the UK
- full colour vision and a required standard of hearing too
- fluency in written and spoken English – additional languages are a bonus
- have been a UK resident for at least the last three years
- the physical fitness to cope with long periods of standing, sitting, bending, and walking
- be prepared to complete a pre-employment vetting period, which can last 15 weeks and includes medical, criminal record and counter terrorism checks
- great attention to detail
- a positive and friendly approach to customers
Qualification & Experience:
You don’t need previous experience in security. You’ll get all the training you’ll need from a full-time course with us, which includes both classroom and on-the-job training.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A