As an Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Customer Focus
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA , US
Application Deadline: N/A