The resort is perched on 175 acres atop a 150-foot seaside bluff with over 400 rooms, 115,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, and 8 food and Beverage outlets. This includes 4 restaurants, a beach club, lounge, marketplace, and IRD.
- As an Employee Dining Supervisor, you will manage the daily operation of the team member cafeteria to include supervision of staff and monitoring the quality and consistency of food and beverage product to be served. Oversee sanitation of the cafeteria including tables, floors, food service stations, glassware, china, silverware, storage, and any other areas that have contact with food or products to be served.
- Customer Focus
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dana Point, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A