In this role, you will provide support for over 400 team members and leaders and report directly to the Director of Human Resources.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the Human Resources department
- Ensure Affirmative Action Plan compliance
- Participate in and facilitate meetings and monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional
- development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Manage the hotel team member relations program to include, but not limited to, picnics, holiday parties, team member communications, special promotions, etc.
- Oversee function of the team member data management system
- Assist in overseeing, administering and communicating pertinent information regarding all Human Resources functions to include, but not limited to, recruiting,
- training and development, wage/benefit administration, compliance with statutory requirements, team member relations, labor relations and contract compliance,
- performance evaluations, workers compensation and safety, employment processes and general leadership guidance and support
- Act in the absence of the Director
- Lead the hotel quality initiative, as needed
- Customer Focus
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beverly Hills, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A