As a Front Desk Clerk, you would be responsible for assisting Guest Service Agents in checking in and checking out guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Great customer service skills
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, hotel events and local and community events and attractions
- Assist Guest Service Agents and Front Office leadership with the checking in and checking out of guests.
$14.25 per hour
- Provide driving and/or walking directions to guests to local destinations
- Provide or obtain accurate information
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Respond to guest inquiries and in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
- Flexible on all shifts
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A