This position is located in the Field Operations Directorate, Office of Field Operations, District 31.
As a IMMIGRATION SERVICES OFFICER you will identify, design, coordinate, and deliver training services to meet the training requirements of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in their local offices.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate training products that meet the needs of the directorate.
- Serve as a training and development specialist and works in collaboration and coordination with the FOD Training and Development (TDD) and the Office of Human Capital (HCT).
- Ensure consistency and standardization in the development and delivery of learning services.
- Provide overall coordination of the District Training Program and works with Regional, District and Program management to identify individual and broad based training requirements.
- Coordinate compliance with mandatory training requirements and maintain records of compliance.
- Political appointees may require OPM approval before on-boarding
- You must submit resume and supporting documentation
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
- You must pass a drug screening
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation including financial disclosure
Qualification & Experience:
GS-13: In addition to the requirements at the lower grade level(s), to qualify at the GS-13 level if you possess one (1) year of specialized experience, which is equivalent to at least the GS-12 level in the federal government, that equipped you with the skills needed to successfully perform the duties of the position. You must have experience performing the following duties: Developing training materials. Providing training, coaching, mentoring to ensure quality and consistency. Researching, writing, and making final determinations on difficult and sensitive immigration benefits cases in accordance with Immigration and Nationality Law and Procedures.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A