Humana is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with strong verbal and written communication skills who can work independently, but also partner with Business and IT on defining user stories while working within an Agile Safe model to help transition business experiences and develop a best-in-class producer experience.
The Business Systems Analysis Professional 2 formulates and defines systems and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Devises or modifies procedures and processes to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Validates benefits achieved from solution implementation. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Problem solving and consultation within complex environments
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle
- Working knowledge of ad-hoc query tools and data repositories that support data extraction and manipulation
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in problem analysis and process
- Less than 5 years of technical experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A