The Principal Enterprise Architect translates business needs into technical strategies, systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. The Principal Enterprise Architect provides strategic advice and guidance to functional team(s). Highly skilled with broad, advanced technical experience especially related to IT Disciplines.
- Facilitate the creation of clear, concise and easy to access technology standards to provide engineering teams with tactical direction for achieving the enterprise tech strategy. Clearly communicate and evangelize the value associated with adhering to the tech strategy and corresponding standards.
- Ensure seamless governance is applied to engineering teams who are building technical capabilities. This work includes ensuring engineering teams understand the architecture standards to which they must adhere, guiding engineering teams through the Technology Review Board and Architecture Review Board processes and participating in technology evaluations.
- Work with various stakeholders to build an enterprise alignment around technology strategy, standards, roadmaps, and terminology
- Create visibility and build awareness of the gap between current state architecture versus future state architecture and advocate for gaps to be filled.
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong communication skills for creating and sharing presentations to multiple levels of audiences of stakeholders – i.e. senior executives in business and IT, architects, developers, etc.
- Strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
- Ability to partner within and across teams to gain consensus and enable change
- Ability to drive tasks to completion
- Negotiation and mediation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience architecting enterprise technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related relevant experience
- Experience providing guidance and defining strategy for how companies should deal with technology
- Healthcare experience
- Master’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A