Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking to train unlicensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals with a strong desire to get into the insurance industry. Our training program will provide you with the fundamentals needed to sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive culture and welcomes candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Great with laptop computers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- You must be bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish without limitations or assistance
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits. This role also requires running a Motor Vehicle Report as part of the background check process
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous internship and/or work experience in the insurance industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A