Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? Do you have a track record of building trusting relationships in the community and exceeding expectations? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish or an additional language without limitations or assistance
- Technologically savvy to include high level use of laptop and mobile phone devices, proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and an understanding of or comparable knowledge of CRM tools and other sales/marketing resources
- Active South Carolina Health Insurance licenses
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lancaster, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A