SeniorBridge is seeking an RN Homecare Manager dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home care to seniors on Part-time, PRN basis.
- Thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes.
- Participate in the on call activities as directed by supervisor
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals & agencies.
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
- Ensuring in-home care delivery is in accordance with each client’s contractual program requirements and is high quality and complies with company -adopted evidence- based clinical practice guidelines
- Effectively communicate with clients, families, Physicians, Attorneys, etc. and all members of the multidisciplinary team all findings, outcomes, plans that relate to the provision of client care
- Developing a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the clients Physician.
- Conducting assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance and need for services
- Communicate explanation of the care plan and all subsequent cost of all services to client and or families, Attorney or Guardians.
- Enthusiastic, positive thinker with effective organization and communication skills
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- This role is a part of Humana’s Driver Safety program and therefore requires a valid state driver’s license, a clean driving record and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,00 limits.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of CT with no disciplinary action
- We will require full Covid vaccination for this position, including booster.
Qualification & Experience:
- Private Pay Home Care experience
- Care Management Certification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Nursing Preferred
- 1 year of Home Care or Home Health experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fairfield, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A