Website Iceland Foods
Iceland Refrigeration have an exciting opportunity to join our growing Iceland family, we are looking for a Refrigeration Engineer based within the West London area. You’ll be given the responsibility to look after your own stores where you will meet lots of exciting new people and develop some great working relationships across the whole of your area. You will receive your calls via your company issued laptop and will need to plan your day effectively to meet the demands of the business, but don’t worry you will never be on your own as the support will always be on hand. The role is challenging with a wide variety of equipment to repair and maintain from integral freezers to remote packs and everything else in-between (but not the Air Conditioning!!)
- Technically to be generally proficient in coldroom and integral case maintenance and to seek support for more complex fault finding on remote refrigeration and coldroom installations.
- Maintain and review van stock holding on a regular basis.
- Carry out any reasonable request from colleagues and management.
- To promote Iceland’s core values and beliefs
- Carrying out refrigeration engineering activities to agreed standards and priorities, working with minimal supervision.
- Work within and comply with all company procedures, processes, and working practices.
- Monitor all outstanding calls within their assigned area which exceed 2 days and take necessary remedial actions. Plan to eliminate any delays.
Experience as an Engineer within the field of commercial refrigeration and excellent customer service skills are essential along with a full driving licence.
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A