The graphic communication team is responsible for ensuring all graphic communication in and outside the IKEA store complies with IKEA visual and copy identity guidelines. The team have the exciting challenge of presenting the uniqueness of the IKEA Brand and distance the IKEA store from the competition. The graphic communication team develop and implement efficient and effective store communication that supports the customer journey.
- Ensuring IKEA graphic communication is clear, consistent, understandable, uncluttered and correctly placed.
- Applying your extensive knowledge and understanding of people’s life at home and their buying behaviour to improve graphic communication inside and outside the IKEA store to facilitate the buying process.
- Overseeing the complete range of customer store communication.
- As a Graphic Communication Co-worker, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing on the local market.
- Staying up-to-date with kn
- Using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept and IKEA visual identity to create and implement graphic solutions that support commercial priorities.
You have previous experience working in Graphic Design/Graphic Communication and have completed higher education in Graphic Design/Graphic Communication. You are proficient with extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign CC. You have strong communication skills with the ability to build trusting relationships and influence others across many areas of the business. You are able to prioritise and organise your workload. You are self-motivated by your deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home. You have a practical hands-on approach to your responsibilities and the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment to tight deadlines. You are driven by your desire to seek out opportunities that improve the way we work, minimising financial and environmental costs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A