To inspire and surprise visitors by presenting and communicating the IKEA home furnishing offer with strong visual impressions that exceed visitors’ expectations. This will strengthen the IKEA Brand and convert more visitors into customers
- Keep visitors in mind when working on the shop floor, minimise disruption and remain aware at all times of the importance of safety and the visual impact for visitors.
- Use visual merchandising competence to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation solutions in the store by working with store layout, range presentation and vitality.
- Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with the Com&In team and other functions, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of actions on the financial results.
- Use the knowledge of people’s needs and dreams in the local market to plan and implement relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, price levels, meet the many individual tastes and exceed our visitor’s expectations.
- Actively contribute to the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support longterm profitability and execute the agreed plans in close co-operation with other functions.
- You have an education background in visual merchandising, industrial design or art (preferred)
- You have a creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You are actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost-efficiently.
- You have ability to work together with others in a team.
- You have a passion for fast-paced, future-oriented retailing and the IKEA product range.
- You have ability to combine commercial, aesthetic and practical skills.
- You have a proven ability to use related designing tools, e.g. AUTOCAD , SKETCH-UP.
- You have a flexible, hands-on approach to responsibilities and the ability to meet set deadlines.
- You have confidence in approaching and communicating clearly with different people in various situations.
- You have ability to generate, visualise and present new ideas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johor Baharu, Johore, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A