To achieve an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and a buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability.
- Ensure you have the right number of competent co-workers in the right place at the right time and securing that they are fully able and available to serve customers and actively help them to buy.
- You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritised products (e.g. overstock/övertag) and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
- You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions).
- You keep an active eye on the competition and take appropriate action when necessary which you communicate to your matrix partner in the Service Office.
- Ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
- Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience.
- Take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing Business (HFB) are implemented in your store. You follow up and act accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples.
- You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession in place.
- Understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers.
- You execute meaningful actions that are based on the outcome of a key performance indicator analysis at shopkeeper level.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions).
- You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritized products (e.g. overstock/övertag), and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
- A problem solver and decision-maker, good at prioritizing and organizing your work and the work of others efficiently in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Self-motivated, analytical and good at implementing commercial strategies, and guiding your team to-wards sales maximization.
- Strong and effective communicator; multi-tasking is second nature to you in the course of working with co-workers of all levels, both within and outside IKEA.
- At least 5 years of experience in a face-paced retail industry with an interest in home
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johor Baharu, Johore, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A