Website JD Sports
We are looking for an experienced Integration Manager to design an integration plan, approach and governance, design any required solutions, execute dress rehearsals and manage cut over activities for initial implementation and the subsequent ongoing dynamic integration and analytic roadmap. You will also liaise with the broader team supporting our HRIS systems to ensure effective integration with other workstreams and supporting evolving data needs. This position will follow a hybrid work model.
- Ensures Customer Integration team completes all technical required training.
- Lead the end-to-end deployment (design, build, test) and ongoing maintenance of integrations across a wide array of HCM functional areas (mostly concentrated in HR, WFM and Payroll)
- Facilitates resolution of integration risks, issues, and decisions needed.
- Serves as the project single point of contact for integrations.
- Act as a technical advisor to internal teams regarding all integration solutions (APIs, CCB, CCP, Studio), integration & data security, integration development guidance and standard methodologies
- Gathers requirements from various internal teams and driving integration design, development, and testing activities, JD deliverables, and timeline for the Project.
- Escalates open decisions, issues, and risks for integrations to JD’s decision makers, Project Management, and/or Steering Committee as needed.
- Works with the Vendor Integration Lead and team as well as across functional teams as needed to drive integration decisions, design, development, and testing activities.
- Build scalable integration monitoring operations for error handling and communication of integration failures and resolution
- Actively participates in knowledge transfer from the Vendor integration team to ensure self-sufficiency and Production readiness for support of integrations.
- Key project contributor in all aspects of security, configuration management, change management, system administration, control design and implementation, system upgrades, report writing and more.
- Ability to consider and evaluate solutions to problems under own initiative essential
- Must be methodical and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Have an awareness of GDPR and be able to act with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Confident and courteous in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Successful candidate must have valid passport and be able to travel internationally
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in deploying system solutions across multiple territories beneficial
- Experience with HCM solutions in a SaaS environment preferred.
- Experience of complex global integrations between multiple suppliers and internal applications
- Previous experience in sourcing and/or developing multinational teams beneficial
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A