Website JD Sports
In this role, you will assist the Store Manager in the day to day running of the store. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence, you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the workforce to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of the business.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Utilise in-store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every opportunity.
- Monitor the Training and Development site and keep track of staff progression by the relevant E-assessments.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the weekly brief has been actioned with the store
- Ensure that all merchandise is correctly priced, price amendments are actioned and all POS is correctly displayed.
- Able to understand and interpret the relevant Oracle reports.
- Management development should be prioritised with the use of the Trainee Management Academy.
- Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with company guidelines.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
- Keep stock on display clean and presentable at all times.
- Assist with store recruitment, new starter inductions, and staff training.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit.
- Develop internal staff and promote progression within the group.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A