Website JD Sports
As part of the in-store team, you will provide visual support to the store, engaging our customers by creative product placement and utilising the latest fashion trends. You will create window and in-store displays whilst maximising store profitability through enticing visual concepts.
- Provide training and assist with team development on merchandising and display.
- Following a weekly visual merchandising brief and applying this in your store.
- Analyse Oracle figures to assist you in product placement and floor moves.
- Attract, engage and motivate customer into making purchases by using the most advanced visual techniques.
- Set up and monitor in-store promotions through the use of POS.
- Promote a high standard of hygiene, cleanliness, and maintenance in line with company procedures.
- Communicate and provide feedback to Town Merchandiser on visual merchandising activity in store.
- Ensure that mannequins, displays, and windows are alternated through the seasons and the events of the retail calendar.
- Ensure that weekly development takes place to fill future roles.
- Conducting your work in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- To work in a highly professional manner, leading by example at all times.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be creative, imaginative and have a flair for fashion.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Visual Merchandising or Retail Experience is Advantageous.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oxford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A