Website JD Sports
Providing support to the Store Manager, you will be a vital link between the Management and the Sales staff. You will take responsibility for a number of processes within the store, taking ownership of specific areas of the shop floor, closely monitoring and driving sales. Most importantly, you will suggest ideas for improvement and continue to improve the store.
- Understand the importance of the Customer Service measuring programme and how to analyse reports
- Monitor the service of the sales staff on a daily basis.
- Use reports to assist you in product placement and key selling lines.
- Have an understanding of Footfall, ATV and Conversion and how to apply this to a store environment.
- Deal with Customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
- Ensure that the store is maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Monitor the personal appearance of sales staff, making sure that this is in line with company guidelines.
- Manage the in-store devices, making sure that they are offering the customer the whole product range.
- Encourage personal progression throughout your store.
- Ensure that targets are achieved, where possible exceeded.
- Ensure that excellent levels of customer service are provided.
- Assist in maintaining the team’s progression by ensuring personnel completes the relevant training E-Assessments.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A