Website JD Sports
Providing support to the Store Manager, you will be a vital link between the Management and the Sales staff. You will take responsibility for a number of processes within the store, taking ownership of specific areas of the shop floor, closely monitoring and driving sales. Most importantly, you will suggest ideas for improvement and continue to improve the store.
- Use reports to assist you in product placement and key selling lines.
- Encourage personal progression throughout your store.
- Monitor the personal appearance of sales staff, making sure that this is in line with company guidelines.
- Ensure that the store is maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Ensure that targets are achieved, where possible exceeded.
- Monitor the service of the sales staff on a daily basis.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Understand the importance of the Customer Service measuring programme and how to analyse reports
- Manage the in-store devices, making sure that they are offering the customer the whole product range.
- Assist in maintaining the team’s progression by ensuring personnel completes the relevant training E-Assessments.
- Deal with Customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Have an understanding of Footfall, ATV and Conversion and how to apply this to a store environment.
- Ensure that excellent levels of customer service are provided.
- Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Trafford Centre, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A