Website JD Sports
The purpose of this role is to manage the Influencer strategy, team and campaigns across JD UK. Working closely with the the Global Marketing Director and Multichannel Associate Director(s) this role requires an extensive understanding of the Influencer landscape, with knowledge of the sports / fashion landscape and direct experience working with Influencers and managing a team.
- The Influencer Lead manages a team of junior Influencer roles with a minimum of 2 direct reports. They are responsible for the overall development and growth of the JD UK Influencer Team.
- Establish and track KPIs and best practices for performance evaluation. Consistently reviewing to ensure the ways of working are effective and of value.
- They must possess a strong understanding of digital, retail and OOH landscapes and use this knowledge to implement strong Influencer campaigns.
- Work closely with – and understand the needs of – the wider Multi-Channel / Marketing team(s)
- Support the wider team in managing multiple Influencer campaign briefs in line with launches and key calendar moments. Tasks incl. – but are not limited to: Budgeting, Contracting, Identifying talent, Managing conversations and content & Updating internal and external stakeholders
- Attending high tier JD / brand events / activations where Influencer talent is required and managing talent on site.
- Manage core business-driven projects, evaluate effectiveness and results, collate content, input, and provide feedback.
- The Influencer lead is the key stakeholder of Influencer Marketing for JD UK, they will act as the face of this channel.
- Development of networks that appeal to multiple consumer targets around key interests and shopping behaviours.
- Together with the Global Marketing Director, Multichannel Associate Director(s) and team the core function of this role is to manage the JD UK Influencer strategy to increase JD brand awareness, social engagement, follower growth and website traffic.
- Must have a strong understanding of budget management and navigation, this role requires firsthand management of large scale budgets, alongside supporting the time on campaign-by-campaign budgets.
- An understanding of who the JD Influencer is and how they differ to other Influencers
- Strong project management skills, organised and able to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of the JD brand; past, present, and future
- A working knowledge of the fashion retail industry is preferred
- An extensive working knowledge of the current Influencer industry and possessing a genuine interest in Influencer marketing
- Data driven, sound understanding of reporting and aware of / experience in actioning the latest Influencer analytics trends
- Strong communication skills: able to give direction and to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with / chaperoning Influencers at events and activations is preferred
- Prior experience, min. 3 years, managing a team at a senior level
- Prior experience, min. 3 years, working in an ecommerce environment with a history in Influencer marketing
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A