Website JD Sports
Responsible to the Site Profit Protection Manager to safeguard and maintain the good and tight security within the Derby DC, by keeping a highly visible presence on the security reception desk and car park areas and ensuring all security procedures are being adhered to ensure safety and security of persons and Company building and property.
- To ensure all provided security equipment is in proper use at all times.
- To keep an accurate and up to date record of all daily duties.
- To maintain strict controls on Keys and Access Cards at all times, ensuring all Keys and cards are accounted for and are signed in and out when required.
- To ensure strict controls of vehicles permitted to enter the site and they are parked in authorized spaces and not causing inconvenience or hazards to others. All staff vehciles are correctly logged onto the system provided.
- To maintain total confidentiality of all aspects of the business learnt during your employment.
- To complete any ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Site Profit Protection Manager
- To complete site audits as direct by the site profit protection manager.
- To support the security teams where required in line with the business needs.
- To prevent unauthorised access of any persons within the Derby Site.
- To ensure the Security Reception desk is manned at all times whilst on duty and all visitors/ Contractors are correctly logged into the site.
- Review CCTV evidence as necessary.
- To assist with enquiries and investigation as required.
- To monitor and ensure correct operation of the existing CCTV system at the relevant desks.
- To ensure all staff sign in are in possession/wearing of appropriate identification, and enrolled into access systems where appropriate. All authorized staff are to be logged onto the buildings access control system and records maintained.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role is advantageous.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A