Website JD Sports
Being part of the store’s Junior Management team you will provide managerial support and help maintain and improve the levels of customer service throughout your section. You will provide assistance in the supervision of all staff while maintaining the standards of the shop floor. Furthermore, you will deal with certain managerial processes on a daily basis as instructed by Store Management.
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Ensure the personal appearance of sales staff is in line with company guidelines.
- Utilise in-store devices, making sure that the customer is offered the whole product range.
- Assist with the development of existing staff, ensuring that personnel completes the relevant E-Assessments.
- Provide customers with excellent levels of Customer service.
- Encourage personal progression throughout your store
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Use reports to assist you in product placement of key selling lines.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Deal with customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Provide assistance with the maintenance of standards on the sales floor.
- Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
- Monitor staff service levels in order to maximise store sales.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent Time Management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Supervisor experience would be advantageous.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barrow, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A