We have a fantastic opportunity for a Vetting & Compliance Specialist to join our team at Manchester Airport! Our Vetting & Referencing Team Take Responsibility for the management of the Airside Pass process for our Pilot, Cabin Crew and Ground Operations colleagues at our Airports and work with our Central Head Office Team. In this role you will play an essential part in supporting our colleagues, Working as One Team to obtain their Airside Pass whilst adhering to all legal, industry and company vetting and compliance requirements. Our Vetting & Compliance Specialist will report into the Referencing Operations Manager.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in referencing and the airport pass application process for your Airport Base
- Working closely with the Referencing Specialists in Head Office and the Operational teams at your Airport Base; Working as One Team to support our overall service delivery.
- Working to quality standards for each Airside Pass application and identifying any areas of risk
- Supporting new colleagues with all referencing requirements and processes within SLA’s
- Maintaining strong and positive working relationships with the Airport ID Centres
- Assisting the Recruitment Team at Assessment Days and ensuring referencing information and requirements are presented and shared with candidates, with all the required information and documentation being accurately captured
- Have an organised approach, with the ability to work to tight timeframes and manage multiple projects/timescales
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook and an aptitude for inhouse systems
- Have high attention to detail, with the ability to identify errors or areas of inconsistency/ risk
- Possess strong written and verbal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Sound working knowledge and understanding of the Department for Transport Airside Pass Scheme guidance and base specific Airside Pass issues regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
This role would suit applicants from HR, Recruitment, Compliance or Referencing backgrounds. Experience within Aviation would be beneficial.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A