Reporting to the National Sales Manager – Trade, our Sales Executive – Trade will have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of our company sales proposition, targets, strategy and objectives. You will Take Responsibility for communicating this via an effective channel to our trade partners, raising product awareness and our brand profile, whilst gaining incremental business opportunities from these partners in line with company targets. Our Sales Executive – Trade will represent Jet2holidays at conferences, family trips, sponsored events, industry dinners, and general Jet2holidays organised events.
- Visit key agents on a regular basis as part of your field sales role, with the purpose of growing our trade business together
- Use the CRM system to log all tasks and opportunities and follow up within an agreed time scale to completion
- Be aware of key accounts and conduct monthly meetings and be aware of accounts with the potential to become key accounts; growing, mentoring and developing their business.
- With the support and guidance from the National Sales Manager – Trade, implement development plans for key accounts, including targets, timescales and strategy. Monitor and measure the results.
- Establish new contacts within the travel trade whilst developing and maintaining existing relationships, including Regional Sales Managers, Airport BDMs, Tourist boards and hotel suppliers
- Implement existing agreements with support and guidance from the National Sales Manager – Trade, ensuring Jet2holidays are always “front of mind” with business owners and counter staff
- Build and maintain a call plan which results in maximising the time spent selling Jet2holidays to travel agents
- Promote and install marketing material wherever possible in order to generate a call to action from the customer – e.g. window displays, social media posters etc.
- Identify and proactively develop new marketing opportunities within the travel trade, following up on new leads and referrals, thus growing bookings in line with company targets.
- Be fully aware of competitor activity at all times, ensuring our management team are informed in a timely manner of all changes impacting upon the business
- Implement staff training and presentations to trade partners as required
- Liaise daily with managers about day-to-day activity, joint marketing opportunities and any relevant feedback received
- Communicate any operational and customer service issues that you may encounter clearly and factually
- Prepare detailed reports including where, when, and who visited, and feedback in a timely manner any relevant information and recommendations that could have a positive impact upon the business
- Communicate the trade sales propositions defined by management, in order to generate business
- Build and maintain relationships with employees and teams from Jet2holidays
- Be willing to attend Jet2holidays promotional events, exhibitions, hospitality events, trade dinners and conferences as required.
- Be computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft 365 including Excel and Word
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality, complimented with excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as possessing good negotiating skills
- Have the ability to close a deal and deliver noticeable results in line with Jet2holidays targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously or as part of a team Have a flexible approach to work patterns and be available to work weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
- Be results-focused and target-driven, with a proven track record of meeting targets and delivering successfully
Qualification & Experience:
Our Sales Executive – Trade will have experience within the leisure travel industry and live within the Central England belt catchment area.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A