Our Scheduling team are a very important part of the Production team when it comes to Morrisons Manufacturing. It’s their job to schedule in all production in line with the best fit for the business
- Generate production performance reports, distributing to the factory and site management team.
- Monitor the sub inventory stock report to identify where additional orders will be required
- Coordinate stock transfers between sites and regularly reviewing actual performance versus target performance
- Propose solutions working cross functionally to create a plan that is fit for purpose.
- Strong numerical reasoning skills and the ability to challenge when necessary and an eye for detail.
- A good awareness of KPIs and operational environments
- Excellent IT skills coupled with trend analysis skills and problem solving.
Qualification & Experience:
- Food manufacturing experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of having worked as a Manufacturing Advisor, Scheduler or equivalent, within a fast paced manufacturing environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A