The Engineer, Ameren IL Metering and Projects, designs equipment installations, provides technical support, and evaluates processes and equipment. Limited travel is expected.
- Providing technical support, administrative assistance, and training on equipment and processes.
- Specifying equipment requirements and designs.
- Enhancing safety, reliability, productivity, cost effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating and testing processes and equipment.
- Assisting key stakeholders in maintaining equipment inventory.
- Monitoring developing technologies to ensure that equipment is the most up to date, cost efficient, and safest equipment available.
- E.I.T. (Engineer-in-Training) certification, or P.E. (Professional Engineer) registration preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and/or SQL a plus.
- Experience with electronic instrumentation a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, or General Engineering from an accredited college or university required. Recent graduates will be considered.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Decatur, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A