As the primary source for all senior leadership recruiting, the Executive Recruiter will work in collaboration with Succession, the HR lead team, and senior-level leaders to establish and deliver a pipeline of senior leadership talent to include Executives, Vice Presidents, and Directors to meet the strategic goals of the organization
- In partnership with compensation, provide guidance on compensation packages.
- Source, attract, and deliver highly qualified passive candidates.
- Lead a high-touch, proactive, and consultative full life-cycle search process.
- Actively lead, support, and implement Ameren’s diversity recruiting strategies and efforts.
- Extend and negotiate employment offers.
- Advise hiring leaders on search strategy, effective and efficient search processes, and market/hiring trends.
- Consult with hiring leaders to define ideal candidate profiles and develop compelling job descriptions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Strong presentation and project management/change management skills required.
- Travel to outside locations for meetings and events with internal and or external customers, stakeholders, and/or partners required.
- The ability to work across boundaries and communicate professionally and in a timely fashion with a variety of stakeholders including senior level hiring leaders, HR team members, and candidates.
- A high level of customer service is required creating an exceptional leader and candidate hiring experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience recruiting business and technical roles highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited college or university required.
- Master’s degree in business, human resources, industrial/organizational psychology, organization development, communications, or other relevant discipline preferred.
- 6+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation.
- Strong ability to advise and influence senior leaders.
3+ years experience recruiting for senior level leadership roles required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A