Website Asda Stores
At Asda, the safety and security of our colleagues and customers is important. Helping customers feel secure is all part of the great Asda service they love. Security colleagues play a vital role in safeguarding our colleagues and customers and protecting our business.
Our stores operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, with that brings a wide variety of shift patterns – if you’re looking for flexible working to fit around your lifestyle, then look no further! We’ll work with you on your shifts, but weekend working is a requirement of the role, and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern.
- Managing conflicts and sometimes heightened situations
- Carrying out daily checks on fire doors, clear any obstructions and maintain the fire door records
- Conducting spot checks on vehicles in the warehouse yard, with the driver present
- Supporting your manager with random spot checks by acting as a witness and recording the details
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside and outside areas of the store for any signs of damage, break-ins or tampering with cash point machines.
- Other spot checks including making sure paperwork and processes are completed in areas like claims and returns, waste management and lost property
You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You care about giving customers a great shopping trip and that includes making them feel safe along the way.
Company: Asda Stores
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Eastleigh, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A