Website Bank of America
Enterprise Architecture & Engineering (EAE) is a growing department within the Global Technology division at Bank of America.
This role is responsible for maximizing the value for one or more products, at the program level in a scaled Agile model. Key responsibilities include defining the vision and roadmap for their products, defining, and prioritizing the features/epics in the program backlog, and articulating this to both stakeholders and development teams. This role works closely with stakeholder to understand their needs, and with Products Owners to ensure they are aligned on priorities. They support and collaborate with the Portfolio Product Executive on financials throughout delivery. They are experts of the products, business or technology domain, and the industry in which the product competes.
- Advancing our technology platforms through innovation
- Deliver the best digital experience for those managing the technology division for our teammates and customers Drive accessibility of applications
- Improving the experience for our developers, making it easier to deliver industry-leading solutions, while managing work efficiently and with the right controls
- Reducing risk and improving quality across our technology portfolio by aligning to a single enterprise architecture strategy and delivering governance that enables consistency, integration and automation
- Delivering Training, tooling & capabilities that help technology teams create accessible products for our customers and employees
- Highly motivated self-starter. Self-starter with ability to work on topics simultaneously. Comfort with uncertainty and an entrepreneurial working context.
- Deep knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint Site with the ability to easily adapt to technology, tools, and applications
- Superb organizational and project coordination skills. Expert ability to document process flows from conceptual design to detailed design using Visio or comparable process mapping tools.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) ability to interface with technology and line of business stakeholders and executives to drive the program objectives forward
- Policy oriented. The candidate will need to be a strong writer with experience in composing policy and process recommendations that are meaningful and crisp for the highest levels of management including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Demonstrates a working-knowledge of Agile SDLC environment, with a strong focus on technical excellence and the ability to build and work in an Agile environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience in compliance, operational risk and senior management reporting.
- Experience or proven ability to create and document current process, identify gaps and create target state processes and metrics
- Experience in process management, quality assurance and control measurement.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Addison, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A