As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company.
- Manage a team of technical Data Center operations personnel (outsourced and FTE) across four distinct functional areas
- Establish and maintain working relationships with appropriate business, technology and development management levels
- Provide day-to-day leadership for support and execution of the data center requirements
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a strategic Americas Data Center facility
- DCSM team motivation inclusive of:
- Displays passion and optimism;
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward
- All other activities as needed
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of a BA degree and/or at least ten years of prior data center operations experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgetown, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A