Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid- size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive impression of the Comcast Experience.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
- Adherence to all company standards and business professionalism.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Team with technical, customer service and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would enhance our prospects ability to communicate more effectively both internally and externally to their customers.
- Focus on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as required.
- Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Territory development to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Work Experience: 5-7 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Battle Creek, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A