Responsible for supervising and monitoring Specialist, Technicians and contractors as well as the safety and progress of Construction personnel. Negotiates and monitors progress on new build, rebuild, extension, expansion, design and planning. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support, technical, or production staff who perform tasks in the same function. Sets priorities for the team. Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Supervises direct and functional reports. Coaches and monitors performance of employees to established goals and objectives.
- Develops and implements appropriate methods, practices, policies and procedures. Informs employees of changed processes.
- Inspects the quality of work of employees and contractors regularly, ensuring that all standards (federal, state and Company) are followed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensures that resources (i.e. vehicles, equipment and inventory) are maintained in proper working order.
- Assists with the coordination of projects.
- Tracks all activity for Construction and reports accordingly.
- Plans all facets of the construction process, rendering decision on workflow, production planning and control and material and labor cost control.
- Practices Company safety policies and procedures and ensures they are followed.
- Acts as liaison with appropriate Company Engineering personnel, Company consultants and vendors.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Develops and assigns work schedules.
- Reviews and/or submits contractor invoices for approval.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Work Experience: 2-5 Years
- High School Diploma / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A