The Partner experience design team at Expedia works to ensure outstanding and accessible user experiences for our supply partners (primarily hotel and vacation rental property owners). We work to empower our partners to attract and delight travelers by enabling easy onboarding onto our platform, providing access to management tools, and delivering personalized insights and recommendations to help them succeed in the travel marketplace.
You’ll join a hardworking team of designers, researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers to develop and improve Expedia’s products and services for millions of our customers worldwide, every day!
- Consistently build clear and compelling materials and narratives communicating design rationale to extended team using customer, business, or competitor insights
- Deliver designs that use common visual and interaction design principles and practice. Build appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal guidance
- Bring together different team members with varied perspectives to find opportunities to set goals and increase efficiency across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrate empathy and insights about customers based on data and insights from research and other customer data sources
- Actively seek diverse feedback on design work. Anticipate feedback to address it proactively to continually raise the quality of the experience
- Utilize our design system and collaborate to help grow and refine it to ensure both quality and efficiency for all our products
- Demonstrates sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design, and information architecture including attention to typography, color, imagery, and grid systems
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a design-related field like Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or other related field; or equivalent related professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or at least 5 years of professional experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A