Website Lincoln Financial
As a Territory Business Coordinator, you will perform and deliver on routine assignments for your assigned area(s) of responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. In this position, you will be responsible for providing operational, event and marketing support to specifically assigned Life Sales Channel(s).
- Aid in driving adoption of technology tools.
- Channel Meeting & Event Follow up
- Identify and maintain contacts in salesforce
- Create wholesaler specific reports when needed
- Channel Marketing and Value-Add Campaign Management and Maintenance
- Execute campaigns on behalf of wholesalers where appropriate
- Campaign list creation following established standards
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 2 – 3 Years of overall experience
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School or GED
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A