As the Sr. Manager, you will directly manage a Senior Industrial Engineer, Senior Quality Engineer, and Returns Supervisor with two direct reports.
- Develop and implement direct level employee quick kaizen program, with recognition
- This role will blend analytics with business process knowledge to make data driven decisions, propose improvements and support organizational objectives in all fields and departments that increase customer and employee satisfaction while reducing cost and waste.
- Through use of Gemba, teach 8 waste constantly on the floor.
- Create standard operating procedures & develop process flow maps
- Execute the CI Roadmap – optimize to drive end to end process improvement, focusing on short & long-term strategies.
- Act as Sansei (Teacher) for the site, by mentoring leaders, including the AVP of Physical Distribution and direct level team members in Continuous Improvement ways of working, and methodologies such as 8 waste, 7 or 8 step problem solving, Kaizen Events, Root Cause and correction, Lead and Lag KPI development and management, and Value Stream Management
- Within the Physical Distribution network, the Continuous Improvement is fundamental to the Supply Chain Transformation journey at L’Oreal USA. This position will play a part in deploying the Continuous Improvement roadmap via the appropriate methodologies and across the NA Physical Distribution network.
- Support the coordination of network strategic anticipation and planning, including budgets, trends and 3YP
- Dotted line reporting to C.I. pole within the Corporate Operational Excellence Team to update and validate site master plans (see RACI matrix below).
- Lead implementation of Leader Standard Work, and Standard Work within site
- Develop Site Operating System, and drive ways of working through it
- Maintain and drive project standards of customer satisfaction through SQD and overall performance on planning, execution with safety, quality and productivity using the necessary and appropriate methodologies.
- Validate and oversee the SQD program improvement plan.
- Knowledge of ERP, WMS, LMS systems preferred
- Strong understanding of 7 or 8 Step Problem Solving, Value Stream Management, Fishbone, 5 Why, and all basic tools
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Understanding of Hoshin
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI
- Process excellence experience/training or certification (LEAN, EOS, Six Sigma, etc) preferred
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Strong analytic skills and ability to translate data sets to various stakeholders in the organization
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience in distribution, manufacturing or E2E Supply Chain roles with proven ability to lead transformational projects
- BS in Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Streetsboro, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A