The OCC Specialist will serve as the station’s OCC representative who will manage daily tasks related to flight service capture, manpower planning & both internal and external communication The Specialist will be communicating with our airline customers, airport authorities and central planning team as well as the station management team.
- Prompt reaction to situations, changes to Customer Airline schedules and accurate recording and communication to all departments.
- Handle all staff incoming and outgoing messages (sick calls, injuries, operational challenges)
- Produce daily KPI reports and conduct daily briefing with station management team.
- Provide accurate and timely updates on flight information is various systems including (but not limited to) FOCUS, FSC, (including aircraft changes)
- Be first point of contact for all Customer Airlines and departmental representatives.
- Handle all operational incoming and outgoing messages (MVT, LDM, CPM etc.)
- Good working knowledge of the issues involved in managing a labor-intensive workforce.
- Evidence of good level of people and operational management skills including leadership, resource management, planning, negotiation, communication, financial and HR skills.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of the statutory and procedural obligations of the business including health and safety, employment and security issues.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A