Looking to accelerate your career and development? Uline seeks forward-thinking college graduates for its Warehouse Development Rotational Program looking to make their mark on a growing company while learning from the best in the industry.
- Become proficient in all aspects of Uline’s warehouse operations on all shifts.
- Complete hands-on training for support for assigned department.
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of activities described above.
- Bachelor’s degree – any academic discipline will be considered.
- Experience in warehouse, distribution, or retail preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Forklift certification or reach truck driving experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another Uline Warehouse location as needed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dacula, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A