Website United HealthCare
This role is expected to be a key contributor of the Reporting and Analytics team for the regional finance organization.
The role will partner with the Regional finance leads, Local market teams / CEOs and the Regional CEO to evaluate financial performance / trends to support operational and strategic business decisions. The core responsibilities of the role will be to analyze healthcare data, develop quantitative models and provide financial reporting to drive improved membership growth, retention and satisfaction, network contracting strategies, clinical affordability savings, and operational efficiencies. This role will work collaboratively with our National Finance team, as well as other functional teams to enhance overall financial performance. This role requires strong communication skills, a strategic mindset, a drive to succeed, a desire to take on more responsibility, and an ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Distribute, review monthly and year-to-date financial results with market leaders
- Leverage historical performance data to develop / refine budget estimates for future financial forecasts
- Review and validate key assumptions for monthly financial performance reports
- Build ad-hoc reporting and assist in daily ad hoc requests from management and market financial leads
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of financial statements
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role.
- Basic database query knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in MS Excel
- BA/BS in finance, accounting or related field
- 2+ years of relevant financial and operational experience
- Financial modeling experience
Company: United HealthCare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minnetonka, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A