Website Bank of America
The role we are looking to fill is an experienced VP-level position working within the EMEA CFO Controls team.
- Prepare for and lead / facilitate the monthly EMEA Finance controls meeting attended by all EMEA CFO senior leads across regulatory reporting, LEC and finance
- Given focused team size, candidates will be expected to deliver significant work output both on their own and with the assistance of others in the team.
- Inquisitive mind set to look for opportunities to identify and implement control enhancements across the EMEA CFO group
- Providing transparency to senior management on the performance of financial and regulatory reporting controls
- Co-ordinate SAO sign off process for UK Tax compliance and lead the quarterly meeting
- Facilitation and preparation of CFO materials required for input into regional governance committees including written meeting minutes where required.
- Liaison and ongoing interaction with senior management and others in the wider CFO group across both EMEA Finance and other control functions to proactively drive key tasks and initiatives
- Working closely with the controls team to ensure that the group’s objectives and deliverables are met
- Liaison with internal audit and PwC to manage the EMEA SOX 404 process
- Facilitate and monitor the month end close process including daily updates summarising status for senior management
- Ongoing review and reporting against compliance with firm wide control policies e.g. Regulatory Reporting Enterprise Policy, Spreadsheet policy
- Leading the EMEA CFO review obtaining attestations routines across technology, operations, product control and finance to support sign off of the quarterly SEC financials, results are presented to our CFOs and materials are shared with international and country CEOs
- Ensure CFO compliance with firm wide Business Recovery / Continuity plans
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills as role requires significant interaction with Senior Management
- Takes initiative, self-starter, adds value
- Highly proficient and experienced in developing presentations in PowerPoint
- Exceptional drive and execution skills – must be able to produce own work as well as manage others
- Excellent strong organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Very strong academic record
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a relevant environment within a Banking/Investment Banking organisation or in a consulting role with the appropriate level of experience.
- Professional accounting qualification – Qualified Chartered Accountant
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A