Website Foot Locker
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing support in general maintenance, preventative maintenance, and the upkeep of the entire service center. Responsibilities include maintaining all facility and ground equipment through preventative maintenance schedules while providing additional support to the maintenance department is required.
- Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
- All other duties as assigned
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
- Perform extensive preventative maintenance procedures including conducting daily preventative maintenance inspections.
- Troubleshoot and repair basic electro-mechanical problems (i.e. belt tracking, sensors, chain alignment and tension, replace/repair gear boxes/motors, electrical
- overloads, blown fuses, etc…) as well as analyze and repair basic system/equipment malfunctions.
- Operate lift trucks, maintenance equipment, grounds equipment, and company vehicles.
- Ensure all assigned equipment is fully operational at beginning of shift which includes checking for damage and reporting all damages or malfunctions to supervisor immediately.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, conduct business related mathematics and analyze data as required.
- Brings problems to the attention of the supervisor, manager, safety director or HR manager.
- Properly follows critical Lock Out / Tag Out actions while working on equipment.
- Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures.
- Ability to move up to 40 pounds at least 25 feet in distance occasionally with assistance as needed.
- Must be comfortable ambulating 30-40 feet in the air.
- Kneeling, stooping, using stairs, reaching, pulling and moving weights of 0-25 pounds constantly and 25-40 pounds occasionally and over 40 pounds seldomly with or
- without assistance as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to communicate using various methods.
- Required to stand (stationary position) during scheduled hours. Hours usually include weekends, evenings and holidays in conjunction with labor regulations.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Based on business necessity associates may be required to temporarily work in other locations that require different physical demands.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years previous maintenance experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, plumbing, and general building maintenance
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camp Hill, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A