Website Iceland Foods
As a Customer Care Advisor, you will play a key role within our Contact Centre, talking to new and existing customers and helping them with their queries, delivering excellent service and taking personal ownership of their issue. You will be helping customers via telephone, email, and social media so an adaptable mindset is a must! If you are customer focused, ready to go above and beyond, treat customers with fairness and positivity then this is the role for you! You will be working at the weekend, hours can range between 8am and 8pm (hours can be extended during peak periods). All training will be provided in-house.
- Be able to deal with challenging customers and scenarios
- Take ownership of your customers and enquiries
- Resolve issues in an effective and timely manner
- Supporting with Online Orders, Payments, in-store Deliveries, Online deliveries, Bonus Card enquiries, Store enquiries, General questions etc.
- Proficient with computer & Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Be able to work well under pressure and be able to multitask
- Ability to be proactive and reactive to changes
- A passion for Customer Service is a must!
Qualification & Experience:
- Telephony/Contact Centre experience
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Deeside, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A