Website Qatar Petroleum
Responsible to troubleshoot, maintain, repair and calibrate all kinds of field instruments and associated systems installed in Refinery depend on field of responsibility for reliable measurement/control of various process parameters in order to maximize production, safety of equipment, protect environment and to minimize unplanned shutdown.
- Knowledge on analog and smart field instruments interface with DCS and PLC is necessary.
- Good knowledge about International Standards and Best practices of Instrumentation in Refining, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries is an added advantage
- Should be highly proficient and have excellent command in spoken/written English.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working experience in SAP, Integrated Management System (ISO, EMS & OSHA) is essential.
- Bachelor degree in Instrumentation/Control Systems Engineering from a well recognized College/University.
- At least 8 years of experience as Instrument Engineer in Refinery, Oil & Gas or petrochemical industry with sound knowledge in measurement principles, hazardous area classification, installation, commissioning and maintenance of various field instruments.
- Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A