Website River Island
To deliver the best possible Window Schemes/Dressings/Layout & Visual Merchandising through training Retail teams in our stores that inspire our customers and set us apart from our competitors, delivering consistency & within the time frame.
- Works with the VMBP Manager to implement the following in the model store.
- Maintains a safe working environment by adhering to and complying with all relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
- Uses his knowledge to update and move on Windows/Ways to wear on mannequins/Layouts/Visual Merchandising and front zones in line with the Brand identity.
- Provides ideas and suggestions to move on visual standards within stores.
- Works with pace to turnaround launches of Layouts & front zones in model store/and area by instigating Retail teams to implement Layout & clothing updates.
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of the duty of care to self/colleagues and customers.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the RI Brand identity and customer profile across all markets.
- Demonstrate good use of this knowledge in decisions made and actions taken.
- Has an understanding of the RI Brand identity/customer profiles and fashion market activity/current fashion trends/visual merchandising techniques/competitor activity and the relevant multi-media shopping channels.
- Contributes to relevant communication when required.
- Delivers feedback in an agreed format, in a timely manner, to the relevant people.
- Builds relationships with Market Leaders & store teams.
- Actively looks for ways to motivate, inspire and engage the Retail store teams.
- Supports the provision of new, fresh and exciting Layouts/internals/guides that will generate sales and reinforce the Brand values.
- Discusses all ideas and suggestions with VMBP Manager & Market Leader, to move on visual standards within model store/Area.
- Communicates clearly and concisely to the relevant people, at the appropriate times using the appropriate medium and correct etiquette. Key communication to the Retail store teams, VMBP Manager & Market Leaders.
- Works with the HQ brief to deliver the company vision of great looking stores.
- Coaching and Training skills
- Passionate about fashion and the Brand
- Takes ownership/accountability and responsibility for actions taken and decisions made
- Strong communication skills
- Suggests/develops and looks for opportunities to improve and grow the visual presentation of the Brand
- Commercial awareness
- Inspires and motivates the team around them
- Drive to achieve. Quick thinking, hardworking, flexible to change and enjoys a challenge
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience with a field based or multi-store VM role
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A