We are currently recruiting for 2 x Ecommerce Trading Managers to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Ecommerce Trading Manager, you will be responsible for managing your own category to deliver significant growth in ecommerce revenue through building AOV and improving conversion.
- Lead the creation and sharing of digital category plans across your category area with the aim of driving revenue
- Confidently represent your category area across the business; constantly sharing your insight and plans to influence and educate cross-functionally
- Deliver consistent best practice merchandising across your category
- Be accountable for the delivery of your category revenue budget through clear planning, clinical execution and intelligent use of available levers
- Be analytical and understand the important of data and insight to drive ecommerce actions
- Regularly deep dive your category to further optimise the customer journey and maximise any potential revenue opportunities
- Regularly measure and monitor your category area performance against our core KPI’s: revenue, CR%, AOV and visits; reacting quickly to any concerns
- Use data and insight to strategically plan the product range and promotions to deliver the plan. This requires working closely with key stakeholders from the commercial and marketing functions.
- Use third party trading tools i.e. Bloomreach, Fredhopper, Attraqt for insight in your category
- Represent your category in weekly trading meetings to share performance updates with the wider team, and more importantly any actionable insight that will drive revenue
- Great attention to detail is essential, as is a high standard of numeracy (including strong Excel skills).
- Ambition and drive to learn / develop new skill.
- Commercially driven with a trading focus, ideally operating in a fast paced online retail environment.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a large number of tasks and to work calmly under pressure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in using data tools to extract insight i.e. Google Analytics, ContentSquare, SimilarWeb.
- Experience in presenting to and managing expectations of stakeholders across the business.
- Previous ecommerce trading experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A