Website Xcel Energy
The focus of this internship is to provide the student with a broad look at the gas utility industry through entry-level tasks.
- Must be approachable, flexible, customer focused, self-motivated, results and team oriented
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university or college
- Good organization, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- The successful candidates must be able to work 16-24 hours a week during the school year and 30-40 hours a week during the summer.
- Major or minor in Business, Business Management, Operations or a related field
- Sophomore or above preferred
- Interest in the Utility Industry
- Ability to stay on part-time during the school year if offered
- Experience with communicating information to stakeholders.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eau Claire, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A