We are seeking a Project Schedule Analyst (PSA) to become an integral team member on the project business team, supporting one of our exciting programs and/or projects in Earth Science or Planetary Science Directorate.
- Support monthly change control board meetings, and incorporate approved liens (Baseline Change Requests) into the project baseline or estimate at complete (EAC).
- Maintain detailed network schedules in Microsoft Project Server including the extraction and analysis (DCMA 14-Point Assessment) of various schedule related data required for monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Work closely with the Project Resource Analyst (PRA) team to implement and verify cost and schedule integration plan.
- Assess and validate the schedule/cost baseline integrity to ensure that it is effective, accurate, and executable.
- Build Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), maintain, analyze, and report schedule concerns, associated metrics, and schedule products.
- Identify and communicate anomalies in the schedule data, analyze horizontal logic and critical path traceability.
- Previous experience in a project team environment with project reporting, integrated cost/schedule planning, Earned Value Management (EVM), and various performance measurement techniques.
- Experience with cost-schedule baseline change control processes.
- Resourceful and self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience with Milestones Pro, STATs Health Check
- 2+ years of experience interfacing effectively with program/project management, technical organizations, industry partners, and bypass centers.
- Typically requires a Bachelor degree with a minimum of 6 years of related experience; Master degree with 4 years of related experience; or PhD with 2 years related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A